Travel was one sector which suffered a lot since 2020, with vaccines rolled out, airlines were able to restart most of their services but with Omicron fears the travel industry might suffer again. Some of the airlines and airport pictures from 2021:
- Uzbekistan Airways in JFK International airport- After Covid-19 lockdown, Uzbekistan Airways restarted its JFK-Tashkent route. Daily one flight from JFK, 7 flights a week.
2. Aerial view of Zurich City- An aerial view of Zurich, Switzerland. Swiss International Airlines flight from Zurich to JFK, New York.
3. Qatar Airways and Long Beach- A Qatar Airways A350-1000 aircraft with Rolls-Royce Trent XWB-97. An aerial view of Long Beach and parts of Long Island from JFK – Doha route on Qatar Airways.
4. US Bangla Airways in Saidpur Airport, Bangladesh – A domestic flight between Saidpur International Airport and Dhaka’s Shah Jalal International Airport by US Bangla Airways
5. Emirates at Dubai – A fleet of Emirates at Dubai International Airport. Emirates is one of the first airlines where the entire crew has been fully vaccinated, they have also provided some of the best services in the aviation world during the pandemic.
6. Swiss International Airlines: Flight from Zurich to Dubai. Zurich has been one of the important destinations for Emiratis and UAE residents. Airbus A330 aircrafts used in this flight and the standard SWISS cabin layout is 54 Business Class, there is a 2-2-2 configurations but there is a “Throne Seat” which is single and more spacious but comes with a fee. Unlike Emirates and Qatar, the wifi on Swiss is quite expensive.
7. Aerial View of Dubai- An aerial view of Dubai from Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Dhaka.
8. Flight maps of 2021: Flight maps of different Flights: 1) Zurich to Dubai 2) Doha to Dhaka 3) New York (JFK) to Dubai
9. Different Airlines in Dhaka: Dhaka Shah Jalal International airport has been lit with different airlines. An Emirates Boeing 777, Turkish Airlines Airbus A340 and a Biman Bangladesh Airlines Boeing 777 on the ramp.
10. Qatar Airways Qsuite: Qatar Airways has been the best airlines of 2021 and the Qatar Airways Business class is one of the reasons why it is one of the best in the sky. Qsuite is one of the finest Business class product offered by Qatar Airways, it is offered on the A350-1000 and some A350-900 and 777-300 aircraft, but not the A380. The Qsuite is a spacious suite-style product. There is a seat, which converts to a fully flat bed, and a sizeable ottoman next to it. Wifi for the entire flight can be bought for $10.